2. Changes to TradingView
We may discontinue or change any overhaul or sport on TradingView at any time without notice. We do not guarantee backward compatibility of our services and Application Programming Interface ( API ) in this subject .
3. Ownership of information; License to use TradingView; redistribution of data
Unless otherwise noted, all rights, titles, and interests in TradingView, and all information made available through TradingView or our services, in all languages, formats, and media throughout the global, including, but not restrict to, all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the exclusive property of TradingView, our affiliates or our Data Providers, as defined in section 6 ( disavowal regarding subject ) below.
Reading: Terms of Service and Company Policy
All rights, deed and pastime in and to any data or/and early information provided by Interactive Data ( IDCO ), and all such data/information made available by Interactive Data ( IDCO ) through TradingView or our services, in all languages, formats and media throughout the world, including all copyrights and trademarks therein, are the property of Interactive Data ( IDCO ), our affiliates or our Data Providers ( as applicable ) .
You may not use any data mine, robots or alike data assemble and origin tools on the TradingView content, frame any assign of TradingView or its content, sublicense, impute, transmit, sell, loanword, or otherwise distribute for payment the TradingView contented without our anterior written consent. You may not circumvent any mechanisms included in the TradingView subject for preventing the unauthorized reproduction or distribution of the TradingView contented. For extra information on commercial and partnership inquiries with us, please see the Contacts page .
Except american samoa otherwise expressly permitted by the preceding paragraph, you agree not to sell any of the services or materials in any manner or for any purposes, without the anterior expressed written consent of TradingView and/or our Data Providers. In accession, you shall not, without the prior expressed written consent of TradingView and the relevant Data Providers, make copies of any of the software or documentation that may be provided, electronically or otherwise, including, but not limited to, translating, decompiling, disassembling or creating derivative works .
Except arsenic differently expressly permitted by extra agreement, we do not permit commercial usage of any of our services or APIs. We make no guarantee and assume no obligation or liability for third party services or software. Please see part 19 ( third party software ) below for farther information .
TradingView grants all users of tradingview.com, and all early available versions of the site, to use snapshots of TradingView charts in analysis, crush releases, books, articles, blog posts and early publications. In addition, TradingView grants the use of all previously mentioned materials in education sessions, the display of TradingView charts during television broadcasts, which includes overviews, news, analytics and differently use or promote TradingView charts or any products from the TradingView web site on the condition that TradingView attribution is distinctly visible at all times when such charts and products are used .
attribution must include a mention to TradingView, including, but not limited to, those described herein .
Use of TradingView charts during television or early promotions where TradingView attribution is not visible, must include a description of the product used therein. For example : “ Charting platform used for this analysis is provided by TradingView, ” or simply “ Charts by TradingView. ” Font size should not be less than 10 PT = 13PX = 3.4MM .
You can use the “ Snapshot ” push button in the crown toolbar of the chart to instantaneously create a picture file of your current graph. TradingView will automatically take a snapshot with all compulsory attributions and provide a associate where you can view your graph, download it or contribution it. The use of any TradingView products outside the TradingView web site, without a proper attribution of TradingView, is not allowed. This extends to any tools ( such as widgets ) obtained on the TradingView web site and utilized on the outside resources, where attribution should remain as was in the first place designed and intended. Users who disobey this attribution rule herein may be banned permanently, and other legal actions may be taken to ensure conformity. This includes, but is not limited to, cease-and-desist warnings, motor hotel orders, injunctions, fines, damages relief, and so on .
5. Third party sites and advertisers
TradingView may include links to third party websites. Some of these sites may contain materials that are exceptionable, unlawful, or inaccurate. You agree that TradingView shall not be held liable for any deal activities or early activities that occur on any web site you entree through links on TradingView. We provide these links as a convenience, and do not endorse the subject or services offered by these other sites. Any dealings that you have with advertisers found on TradingView are between you and the advertiser and you acknowledge and agree that we are not liable for any loss or claim you may have against an advertiser .
Unauthorized soliciting on TradingView is strictly prohibited and may result in penalties, including, but not limited to, impermanent or permanent wave bans of the report found in misdemeanor, and any appropriate and available legal legal action for monetary and other damages .
6. Disclaimer regarding content
TradingView can not and does not represent or guarantee that any of the data available through our services or on TradingView is accurate, authentic, current, complete or appropriate for your needs. versatile information available through our services or on TradingView may be specially obtained by TradingView from professional businesses or organizations, such as exchanges, news providers, market data providers and other content providers ( e.g. Cboe BZX and possibly other established fiscal exchanges such as the New York Stock Exchange, NASDAQ, New York Mercantile Exchange and Dow Jones ), who are believed to be sources of reliable information ( jointly, the “ Data Providers ” ). Nevertheless, due to versatile factors — including the built-in possibility of human and mechanical error — the accuracy, completeness, seasonableness, results obtained from use, and correct sequence of information available through our services and website are not and can not be guaranteed by TradingView. We make no guarantee and assume no debt instrument or liability for scripts, indicators, ideas and early capacity of third parties. Your use of any third-party scripts, indicators, ideas and other message is at your sole gamble .
7. Disclaimer regarding investment decisions and trading
Decisions to buy, sell, hold or trade in securities, commodities and other investments involve risk and are best made based on the advice of qualified fiscal professionals. Any trade in securities or early investments involves a gamble of solid losses. The rehearse of “ Day Trading ” involves particularly high risks and can cause you to lose significant sums of money. Before undertaking any trade plan, you should consult a certified fiscal professional. Please consider cautiously whether such trade is suitable for you in light of your fiscal condition and ability to bear fiscal risks. Under no circumstances shall we be liable for any loss or price you or anyone else incurs as a result of any trade or investment action that you or anyone else engages in based on any information or material you receive through TradingView or our services .
8. Disclaimer regarding hypothetical performance results
conjectural performance results have many built-in limitations, some of which are mentioned below. No representation is being made that any account will or is likely to achieve profits or losses exchangeable to those shown. In fact, there are frequently acute differences between conjectural performance results and actual results subsequently achieved by any particular trading course of study .
One of the limitations of hypothetical performance results is that they are generally prepared with the profit of hindsight. In addition, conjectural trade does not involve fiscal gamble and no conjectural trade record can completely account for the shock of fiscal hazard in actual trade. For example the ability to withstand losses or to adhere to a especial trading plan in cattiness of the trade losses are material points, which can besides adversely affect deal results. There are numerous other factors related to the market in general or to the execution of any specific trading course of study which can not be fully accounted for in the preparation of hypothetical performance results and all of which can adversely affect actual trade results .
9. Registered users
In retainer of your use of the TradingView web site, you represent that you are of legal senesce to form a dressing contract and are not a person barred from receiving TradingView services under the laws of the United States or other applicable jurisdiction. You besides agree to : ( a ) provide true, accurate, current and complete information about yourself as prompted by the TradingView ‘s registration phase ( the “ Registration Data ” ) and ( bel ) keep and promptly update the Registration Data to keep it true, accurate, stream and accomplished. If you provide any information that is untrue, inaccurate, not stream or incomplete, or TradingView has fair grounds to suspect that such information is untrue, inaccurate, not stream or incomplete, TradingView has the right to suspend or terminate your account and refuse any and all current or future use of the TradingView services ( or any dowry thereof ) .
You represent and warrant that you have all intellectual place rights, including all necessity patent, trademark, trade unavowed, copyright or other proprietary rights, in and to your contented. If you use third-party materials, you represent and warrant that you have the right to distribute third-party fabric in the content. You agree that you will not submit substantial that is copyrighted, protected by trade confidential or differently subject to third party proprietorship rights, including patent, privacy and promotion rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their true owner to submit the material .
As a seller of official real-time market data from exchanges ( e.g. Nasdaq ) for end users, we are required to identify the ‘Non-Professional ‘ status of any Subscriber. By ordering a subscription for grocery store data on TradingView ( except for the succeed subscriptions : CME GLOBEX, CBOT, COMEX, NYMEX ) you confirm the follow :
- You use market data solely for personal use, not for your business or any other entity.
- You are not registered or qualified with the Securities Exchange Commission (SEC) or the Commodities Futures Trading Commission (CFTC).
- You are not registered or qualified with any securities agency, any securities exchange, association or regulatory body in any country.
- You do not perform any functions that are similar to those that require an individual to register or qualify with the SEC, the CFTC, any other securities agency, any securities exchange, or association or regulatory body, or any commodities or futures contract market, or association or regulatory body.
- You are not engaged as an investment advisor (as that term is defined in Section 202 (a) (11) of the Investment Advisor’s Act of 1940) or asset manager and you are not engaged to provide investment advice to any individual or entity.
- You are not subscribing to the service in your capacity as a principal, officer, partner, employee, or agent of any business or on behalf of any other individual.
- You use your own capital, not provided by any other individual or entity in the conduct of your trading.
- You do not conduct trading for the benefit of a corporation, partnership, or other entity.
- You have not entered into any agreement to share the profit of your trading activities or receive compensation for your trading activities.
- You are not receiving office space, and equipment or other benefits in exchange for your trading or work as a financial consultant to any person, firm or business entity.
11. Derived Data
Our proprietorship derivation consumes bare-assed market data and executes a 2-factor derivation march to produce the expose price, late consumed by the price engine. Derived market data is sourced and supplied from diverse sources and can consequently be blended .
The deriving march involves changing the raw price by a factor determined by the volume of trade on the underlying commercialize, a randomized variable and a maximum offset amount. The derive data price is alone ever displayed to our non-professional clients, the derived data price then being the proprietorship respect of an arrangement.
At no item is bleak data accessible by any customer, nor can said data be reverse-engineered in any manner. All markets are passed through the same derivation engine .
12. Access and security
You accept province for the confidentiality and practice of any username and e-mail address that use to register for your access to and manipulation of our services. You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your password and score and are amply responsible for all activities that occur under your password or report. You agree to ( a ) immediately advise TradingView of any unauthorized use of your password or report or any other breach of security, and ( barn ) ensure that you exit from your report at the end of each session. TradingView can not and will not be liable for any loss or damage arising from your failure to comply .
13. Payment and cancellation of service
Each user can try any paid plan for 30 days free of charge. If the trial is not cancelled before its expiration date, it automatically converts to a monthly or annual paid plan depending on user’s choice.
There are no refunds for monthly plans, even if the subscription is canceled on the same day as the autoconversion payment has gone through.
Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 14 calendar days after the payment was made.
Please note that users who filed a chargeback/dispute request or a claim are not eligible for a refund.
PRO, PRO+ and Premium subscriptions automatically include market data that is available without additional per-user fees only. You can see which markets are available for free and which need to be purchased separately on the TradingView GoPro page.
A cancelled trial and associated services will stop immediately after cancellation, except for any data packages that were purchased.
The service is billed in advance on a monthly, annual, or 2-year basis. There will be no refunds or credits for partial months of service, or refunds for months unused with an open user account.
If auto renewal fails for an annual plan you will automatically be switched to a monthly plan.
- All billing is recurring, which means you will continue to get billed until you cancel your subscription. You are solely responsible for properly canceling your TradingView subscription. An email request or support ticket asking for your subscription to be cancelled is not considered cancellation. You may cancel your subscription at any time by visiting the billing section of your Profile Settings page.
- If you cancel the service before the end of your current paid up period, your subscription will remain active until the next due date. After the due date, if no payment received, your subscription will be stopped.
- We do not offer refunds for initial payments. If you order the service for the first time, please make sure that the order is correct before the payment is made.
- We do not offer refunds for recurring monthly payments. If you have been billed for automatic monthly renewal of the Service, you can cancel the subscription to avoid billing for next months.
- We do not offer refunds for upgrades to a more expensive plan or a longer billing cycle. Remaining days are converted into an equivalent value of days on the new subscription.
- We offer refunds for recurring annual and 2-year payments on demand. If you have been billed for automatic annual and 2-year renewal of the service, you have 14 calendar days (after the payment was made) to contact our support team. If you don’t do this, TradingView assumes that renewal of the service is expected and the payment will not be refunded.
- Refunds are available only after an automatic deduction for annual payments (i.e. after trial and after renewal) within 14 calendar days after the payment was made.
- Our moderators are official TradingView representatives, with the authority to warn or ban users (including those with a paid subscription) when they do not abide by the House Rules. We do not offer refunds in case you are banned from publishing content and interacting with others because your paid subscription and all of its data and/or features are still available during any such ban.
14. Apple App Store subscriptions
- TradingView offers a trial period. It is only possible to use the trial period once. Subscription payment begins after the end of your free trial period.
- All subscription types are renewed automatically. You can cancel the renewal option in the App Store within at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period or the current payment date. The cancellation comes into effect at the end of the current billing period. At the same time, you retain access to the subscription from the cancellation moment until the end of the current billing period.
- Accounts may be charged for renewal up to 24 hours before the end of the current period.
15. Android app subscriptions
- TradingView offers a trial period. It is only possible to use the trial period once. Subscription payment begins after the end of your free trial period.
- All subscription types are renewed automatically. You can cancel the renewal option in Google Play within at least 24 hours before the end of your free trial period or the current payment date. The cancellation comes into effect at the end of the current billing period. At the same time, you retain access to the subscription from the cancellation moment until the end of the current billing period.
- The payment is made according to the payment method that is linked to the user’s account in Google Play. The subscription is made according to Google Play Account choice, which does not necessarily conform with the Google Account used to log in to the application.
16. Feedback to TradingView
By submitting ideas, content, suggestions, documents, and/or proposals ( “ Contributions ” ) to TradingView through our contact or feedback webpages, you acknowledge and agree that : ( a ) your Contributions do not contain confidential or proprietorship information ; ( boron ) TradingView is not under any obligation of confidentiality, expressed or implied, with obedience to the Contributions ; ( c ) TradingView shall be entitled to use or disclose ( or choose not to use or disclose ) such Contributions for any aim, in any means, in any media worldwide ; ( d ) TradingView may have something exchangeable to the Contributions already under retainer or in development ; ( east ) your Contributions mechanically become the property of TradingView, without any duty of TradingView to you ; and ( degree fahrenheit ) you are not entitled to any compensation or reimbursement of any kind from TradingView under any circumstances .
By creating an account with TradingView, you agree that TradingView can use your e-mail address to send you marketing materials, service-related notices, authoritative information messages, special offers, etc. You can unsubscribe from this by clicking on the connection provided in the emails .
20. House rules
By creating and using an account on TradingView you confirm you have read and agree to follow our House Rules .
21. Third Party Software
You represent and warrant that you have all intellectual property rights, including all necessary patent, brand, trade secret, copyright or other proprietorship rights, in and to your script. If you use third-party materials, you represent and warrant that you have the right to distribute third-party material in the script. You agree that you will not submit material that is copyrighted, protected by craft secret or otherwise subject to third base party proprietary rights, including patent, privacy and promotion rights, unless you are the owner of such rights or have permission from their true owner to submit the material .
You are entirely responsible for any script that you create. TradingView is not in any way responsible for the use or misuse of your script by any user. TradingView is not in any room responsible for the use or misuse any user ’ second script by you .
By using the publish handwriting feature, you grant us a cosmopolitan, irrevocable, ageless, royalty-free license to :
- publish this handwriting equally well as the username of the author ;
- disclose the source code of the script for receptive scripts ;
- perform, display, use and make available your open or protect script for any user or an invite-only script for any drug user that received an invite .
You can publish the handwriting under any license. If you do not include the license in the remark incision of a handwriting, you agree that your handwriting is licensed under the Mozilla Public License 2.0 .
23. Publications – No Recommendation or Advice Status
The information and publications are not meant to be, and do not constitute, fiscal, investment, deal, or other types of advice or recommendations supplied or endorsed by TradingView .
Any statement of position ( which may be subject to change without comment ) is the author ‘s personal public opinion, and the writer makes no representations or warranties as to the accuracy or completeness of any information or psychoanalysis provided.
The authors and TradingView are not liable for any losses incurred as a result of any investment made on the footing of any perceived recommendation, prognosis, or other information presented hera .
The contents of these publications should not be interpreted as an express or implicit predict, guarantee, or indication by TradingView that customers will profit or that losses in connection with them can or will be limited if they rely on the information provided .
24. TradingView Coins Referral Program Rules
TradingView may update these Rules at any prison term .