promote Features now needs to be requested by support. The fix is no longer available on the world wide web web site .
Quickest way is to chat them up good inside ToS .
*Rumored* ( ongoing ) list of what this place setting does :
- Enables yearly fee viewing
- Adds additional sorting and grouping modes for positions in monitor tab
- Adds full book drop down in Level II gadget
- Adds ability to select an account (if linked) directly in ToS
- Better syncing of P&L from ToS to Web
- Futures and forex access for qualified accounts
- The ability to flatten and reverse positions from the Active Trader ladder (manually add buttons)
- Ability to see trades on chart
- Stop Loss as a %
If anyone knows any other obscure settings that this changes, let me know .
u/holding4moonpies shared a great tilt from TDA, comment below, copied here in full. In order for us to enable Advance Features, please be aware of some of the major differences which I have listed below :
The following features will be enabled :
• Advanced Orders, such as the ability to set stops on options and complex options orders and position trailing stops on options
• Advanced conditional orders, such as “ Blast All ” and “ Order-Cancels-Order ” relationships extending out to eight legs
• Commissions and buying power effects shown on trade tickets
• The ability to flatten positions and reverse positions from the Active Trader ladder
• Show trades on the charts
• Futures and forex access for stipulate accounts
• Auto deal automated trade avail available for Trade Wise and other third-party newsletter trade recommendations
• Strategy Roller
While it ‘s in march to enable Advanced Features, please be aware of the following deoxyadenosine monophosphate good :
• You should not place any trades during this clock time, it can interfere with the promote procedure.
• Any current clear market, Limit, Stop and Stop Limit orders will be migrated to the thinkorswim system .
• Any current Trade Triggers, Trailing Stops, and Saved Orders will be deleted and not re-created in the thinkorswim explanation .
• Account history will reset on the software. Statements on the web site will continue to show past history .
• IVR Self Service is unavailable to clients on the thinkorswim platform .
The play along features will no long be available :
• special arrange instructions ( AON, DNR, FOK ) and direct route for stock orders
• Courtesy fill notices for orders placed will not be sent
The following tools/features will be available :
• Conditional orders on the Web site
• Market Motion Detector
• Pattern Matcher
• Saved orders on the Web web site
• Trade Triggers
• Partner tools
• Exchange orders for reciprocal funds on the Web locate ( must be called in to a broke )