|Workable Solutions||Step-by-step Troubleshooting|
|Fix 1. Use backup copies||If you have accidentally delete Firefox history, you can recover it by locating the index.dat backup file. Click “Start” > “Search” > “Tools” > “Folder Options”…Full steps|
|Fix 2. Use DNS cache||Press Windows + R, type cmd and click OK. Or you can also type cmd in the Windows search bar. Open Command Prompt, type ipconfig /displaydns…Full steps|
“ Hi guy, I wan sodium know if it ‘s possible to get delete Firefox history binding ? recently, I ‘ve been focusing on an matter to subject and planning to write a report on this subject for my commencement thesis. yesterday, I found some critical files online, but I forgot to save them as bookmarks in Firefox. now, the whole browse history was lost ascribable to careless deletion. Do I hush have a probability to restore edit Firefox history ? ”
Have you carelessly deleted your browsing history in Firefox ? Ca n’t find your browsing history after cleaning the Firefox browser or deleting the history files ? When you delete your history from your Firefox Web browser, don ’ thymine despair. You can restore Firefox history through the backing copies known as index.dat files. Or you can try to recover edit Firefox history using DNS cache. Read on to see how-to details.
Another useful tutorial : watch and Restore Firefox Cache Files
Method 1. Restore Firefox History Using Backup Copies
Backup copies of erase Firefox history are stored in concealed files named as index.dat files. If you have unintentionally delete Firefox history, you can recover it by locating the index.dat charge .
1. Click “ Start ” > “ Search ” > “ Tools ” > “ Folder Options. ”
2. Click “ View ” > select “ Show concealed files and folders ” > uncheck “ Hide extensions for known charge types ” and “ Hide protected operating organization files ”.
3. Click search in “ All Files and Folders ” in the C Drive > type index.dat in search bar > snap “ Search ”.
4. download and install index.dat file subscriber on your personal computer if you do n’t have one.
5. open index.dat file within the reader > Click on the Firefox browsing history you want to restore > Click “ Restore ”. then you can open your Firefox browser to check all your restore history now .
Extra Tip: How to Recover Deleted/Lost Firefox Backup files
normally, Firefox browsing history files are stored in a specific path on your calculator. When you are browsing pages in Firefox, the histories will be saved on your local anesthetic calculator. If you deleted or cleaned the Firefox browser, the history files stored on your personal computer will besides get deleted. But if you have made a accompaniment of the local history database before you delete firebox browsing history, you can restore the history by importing from the backup .
You can follow the path to find Mozilla Firebox history files on your personal computer now :
C : \Users\ ( username ) \AppData\Roaming\Mozilla\Firefox\Profiles\
If you lost the backing files as a result of careless deletion, device format, or other reasons, you could recover the stand-in through master data recovery software. here we ‘d like to recommend you to try EaseUS Data Recovery Wizard which makes Firefox browsing history recovery a easy as a few clicks.
Download for Win Recovery Rate 99.7 %Download for Mac Trustpilot Rating 4.4 This datum recovery course of study enables you to restore all lost Firefox history files with only three simpleton steps : plunge software > choice and scan placement where your Firefox history files were > preview and recover Firefox history data.
Method 2: Use DNS Cache to Recover Firefox History
DNS hoard entirely works to restore your delete Firefox browsing history files when the computer is not shut down. If you have restarted personal computer, you ca n’t recover Firefox history by applying DNS hoard .
1. bid Windows + R, type cmd and chink OK. Or you can besides type cmd in the Windows search bar.
2. capable Command Prompt, character ipconfig /displaydns, and press Enter. nowadays, you can see the recently visited websites. You can view, copy & paste the important websites into Firefox, and save them as bookmarks .