5 Ways to Recover Deleted Safari History on iPhone/iPad Free
“ Can I recover delete history on iPhone ? I incidentally cleared a list of visit websites on my iPhone XS ( running on io 13 ). now, I want to see the erase Safari history again. Any think ? ”
It is commodious to access the Internet with the build-in Safari on io devices. Like other network browsers, Safari for io stores the browsing history inside the bookmarks and makes it easy to re-visit the pages when left off. In some cases, you need to check edit history on iPhone or iPad : ensure your adolescent son is visiting healthy websites ; see what your partner is viewing ; or call up the web pages you previously visited .
Don ’ thyroxine worry. In this tutorial, you will learn 5 effective ways to find, check and recover deleted Safari history on iPhone or iPad for rid, whether you have backup or not, and without messing up your stream devices. These solutions work absolutely with the latest io 14, iPadOS and iPhone 12/12 Pro. Let ’ s check them out.
Way 1: View Deleted Safari History in iPhone/iPad Settings Directly
There is a little trick to check the delete web site world name of Safari history .
- Go to “Settings” on iPhone/iPad/iPod touch.
- Scroll down the list and locate “Safari”, then tap on it.
- Go to the bottom and click on the ‘Advanced’ tab.
- Click on ‘Website Data’ in the next section to view some of the deleted browser history that is listed there.
Note : This won ’ thyroxine workplace if the users clear out their cookies, data and hoard or they use incognito manner .
Way 2: Recover Deleted Safari History on iPhone/iPad without Backup
If you have cleared your Safari history and there is no available backup in iCloud or iTunes, don ’ thymine worry, you can rely on third-party data convalescence tools to get back the datum. Gihosoft Free iPhone Recovery is such a useful utility that allows you to find and recover edit history on iPhone/iPad directly without stand-in. You are allowed to preview and selectively retrieve the edit Safari history of your choice. not only Safari history, it besides enables you to recover edit notes, Voicemail, contacts, text messages, WhatApp, Viber, and a lot more data .
Steps to find & recover deleted Safari history on iPhone or iPad:
- Step 1. Download & run iPhone Safari History Recovery tool and select “Safari Bookmark” in the start screen, then click on “Next”.
- Step 2. Connect iPhone/iPad to computer via a USB cable. Once the device has been detected, click “Next” to begin scanning for deleted bookmarks and cleared browsing history.
- Step 3. When the scan is complete, you can view and check the deleted history/bookmarks on iPhone or iPad with detailed Title and URL. Choose those you need and click on “Recover”.
Note : Your Safari history will be exported and saved in HTML file, and you can easily print your iPhone/iPad history/bookmarks on computer .
Way 3: Restore iPhone Safari History/Bookmarks from iCloud Web
iCloud allows you to sync and store data with your iPhone/iPad, including Safari bookmarks/history. Supposed that you ’ ve merged your Safari data with iCloud before, it can be easy to restore edit or lost Safari bookmarks american samoa well as history from iCloud .
- Sign in to iCloud Settings: https://www.icloud.com/#settings.
- Scroll down and Click “Restore Bookmarks” under the Advanced.
- Select an archive of bookmarks to restore and Click “Restore” again in the new information popup.
Note : You can lone restore the bookmarks if they are deleted within the end 30 days .
Way 4: Check & Recover Safari History on iPhone Using iCloud Backup
If you have backed up your iPhone to iCloud before, it is besides possible to check erase Safari history by restoring iPhone from iCloud backup. however, this requires you to erase all existing data on the device to complete the recovery task. Follow these simple steps below：
Read more: A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering
- On your iPhone, go to Settings > General > Reset and choose “Erase All Content and Settings”.
- Follow the setup steps and choose “Restore from iCloud Backup” in the “Apps & Data” screen.
- Sign in to iCloud and choose a backup that contains your deleted Safari history to restore the device.
Way 5: Find & Recover Safari History on iPhone Using iTunes Backup
If you are fortunate adequate to have a backup of your iPhone in iTunes, you can restore device from iTunes accompaniment to find the erase Safari history. Same as restoring from iCloud stand-in, you will lose any data added to your iPhone since last backup. here ’ s how to do it .
- Connect your iPhone to the computer using USB cable and open iTunes. If you are on a Mac with macOS Catalina 10.15, open Finder.
- Click on the iPhone icon when it appears in the iTunes or Finder, and then select “Restore Backup”.
- Choose the backup file that contains your deleted history, then click on “Restore” and wait for the restore to complete.
The Bottom Line
In this article, we ’ ve introduced 5 possible solutions for iPhone Safari history recovery. You can go through this page and choose the method that will work good for your situation. Since the traditional full moon repair from iTunes/iCloud backing will wipe everything on your device, we suggest you try Gihosoft Free iPhone Recovery. This professional creature not alone allows you to recover erase Safari history from iPhone immediately, but besides lets you to entree, view and excerpt data from iTunes/iCloud backup. Why not give it a test ? If any questions or problems, please feel free to contact us in the comments section below .