- Visit crypto.com/exchange and select the Log In release ( upper berth right corner ) .
- Go to your Profile and blue-ribbon Security. Under 2-Factor Authentication, you will see the push button to Enable 2FA .
- A blind will appear and provide you with more details. Below are steps to help you enable 2FA.
Step 1: Download and install the Google Authenticator or Authy app in App Store ( for io ) or Google Play ( for Android ). Step 2: A QR code and 16-digit key will be shown on the page. Open your appraiser app and click the symbol【+】on the circus tent right-hand english to scan the QR code, or you can manually enter the ‘2FA 16-digit key. ‘ Step 3: The 16-digit key will not be shown again and is unique for each apparatus. You will need the key to re-bind your account ; otherwise, 2FA will need to be disabled and enabled again. Step 4: In your app, you will see a 6-digit code. Enter the code into the Crypto.com Exchange 6-digit code field. Enable 2FA when ready .
How do I re-enable 2FA if I no longer have access to my authenticator app？
If you have stored the 16-digit code which was generated on the Crypto.com Exchange web site when you enabled the Google Authenticator for the first time, you can re-enable your appraiser by adding the key to the app manually. If you have n’t stored the backup key, you will need to reset your 2FA .
How do I disable my 2FA Authentication?
The following steps outline the disable 2FA Authentication Procedure. Please note to avoid any unexpected issues or delays, your withdrawals may be disabled for 24 hours after successfully disabling 2FA Authentication.
- Log In to your Crypto.com Exchange report
- Go to Dashboard > Settings > Security
- Under Account Password & 2FA, tap the toggle to turn off 2FA
- You will receive a disable 2FA prompt. You will receive an Enter Email OTP prompt. Check your register e-mail postbox and enter the Email OTP or proceed with the charming link .
- Enter your 2FA code from your appraiser .
- refer to the under instructions if your appraiser is unavailable .
- A presentment will appear to indicate “ 2FA Disabled”
2FA Authenticator not available?
The follow steps outline the operation to disable 2FA if 2FA is not available : Please contact our customer support and provide us with the following information : A photograph of yourself holding a firearm of newspaper with the following information handwritten on it .
- Your first and last name
- today ‘s date and class
- You ‘ll be requested to say extra authentication data upon contacting our customer support
Keep in thinker that your front and the upper separate of your torso should be visible in the photograph .
- After verification, you will r eceive an email to your registered electronic mail address. Click on the magic trick link .
- After clicking on the magic trick link, it will direct you back to the Exchange Web and will request you to log back in for a successful reset.
** Resetting your Authenticator settings will disable your 2FA protection on both your Exchange score and the Crypto.com Main App account. To help protect your report, please immediately remove the previous authentication key from your appraiser and re-enable 2FA once your 2FA has been reset .