Scrap Gold, Silver & Platinum Buyer in San Jose, CA
- Serving the San Jose Area Since 1958
- Honest Appraisals, Fair Market Pricing
- Jewelry, Working or Broken Watches, Sterling Silver Flatware, Candlesticks, Bullion, Dental Gold & River Gold
- Single Items to Estate Collections & Accumulations
- 1,000s of Satisfied Customers
San Jose’s Trusted Precious Metal Buyer for the Last 60 Years
Bring your quarrel aureate, silver, or platinum to San Jose Coin Shop. We buy any amount of these precious metals, from one gram on up, in about any shape and condition. Our owner is a trusted gold buyer with over 40 years of experience. Having worked with thousands of satisfy clients over the years, he ‘s become acknowledge throughout San Jose, Santa Clara, Milpitas, Santa Cruz, Morgan Hill, and other nearby areas for his accurate appraisals, honest business practices, integrity, and fair prices .
Verbal or Written Appraisals Available. Fair Market Prices. Immediate Payment.
If you have an outdated nibble of jewelry, a pause watch, or a few pieces of greatest argent flatware, bring it in for a aboveboard rate assessment. As a life penis of the American Numismatic Association and an Authorized Dealer for the Professional Coin Grading Service, we are committed to using the industry’s best practices for grading and appraisals. on-site verbal appraisals are constantly detached if you are interest in finding out the value of your quarrel gold, ash grey, or platinum. If you decide to sell your detail ( randomness ), we will provide a written, detailed receipt of the sale and issue payment immediately.
Get Money for Your Unwanted Necklaces, Rings, Watches, Silver Platters & More
Whether you would like to sell an antique set of greatest silver flatware, an eighteenth century Omega pocket lookout, or a collection of rare gold bullion coins, the experts at San Jose Coin Shop will constantly give you the best potential price. We appraise and buy :
- Marked/stamped gold, silver, and platinum jewelry, including rings, necklaces, pins, charms, bracelets, and earrings
- Mechanical and pocket watches from most major brands, such as Patek Philippe, Solis, Omega, and Rolex
- Sterling silver flatware, platters, goblets, gravy bowls, candlestick holders, spoons and other utensils – complete sets or individual pieces
- Loose gold, including dental gold and river gold
All of the cute alloy items we buy are bought for their metallic rate entirely, with special attention paid to the purity of the metal, its weight, and its stream spot price.
Though we are felicitous to discuss your trash gold, silver, and platinum items over the call, the best direction to receive an accurate appraisal is to visit our shop in San Jose. No date is necessary to speak to one of our helpful and dependent staff .