The independent concept of Google ’ s engagement in the Android platform is to keep everything wrapped under a single Google Account. The room that all Google apps exercise under the same account is normally seamless. however, it looks like that consolidation is not all that arrant for some. It seems that some users can ’ thymine signal into Chrome with their Google Account. If that ’ s the case with you, check the instructions we provided below.
Table of contents:
Chrome won’t let me sign in with my Google Account
If Chrome won ’ thymine lashkar-e-taiba you sign in with your Google Account, update the app, clear local anesthetic data, or uninstall updates from Google Chrome. There might be a problem with Google Account integrations indeed signing out and signing in again with your Google Account is besides a good idea.
If that doesn ’ t avail, roll back to an older Chrome version with an APK or try Google Chrome Beta.
1. Update Google Chrome
The first thing you should do is ensure that you ’ ra running the latest chrome version. If you have an outdated app, chances are that it won ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate work deoxyadenosine monophosphate intended. By default, Chrome will prompt you to sign in with the Google Account associated with your device.
here ’ s how to update Google Chrome on your android :
- Open Play Store.
- Tap on the profile icon at the top and select “Manage apps & device“.
- Install all available updates and check for improvements.
If you use an extremely old device, there ’ s a good possibility that the current translation of Chrome is not supported. Look for an APK of the older version. It ’ s besides authoritative to notice that some custom ROMs with GAPPS have issues with Chrome integration so, if you ’ re on a custom Android ROM, try a unlike GAPPS adaptation or use a ROM with already integrated Google apps.
2. Clear local data from Google Chrome
If that doesn ’ thyroxine assistant, you can clear the local data in decree to reset Google Chrome. once you do that, you can open Google Chrome on your Android, allow Google Account integration when prompted and, hopefully, that will be the end of the problem.
hera ’ s how to clear local data from Google Chrome on Android :
- Open Settings.
- Select Apps.
- Expand all apps and open Chrome.
- Tap Storage.
- Select Manage storage.
- Clear All Data and restart your device.
- Open Chrome again and check if can sign in with your Google Account.
You can besides clear data from Google Play Services and Google Services Framework. These services are fundamental for Google Account consolidation on Android and there ’ s a prospect that they cause sign-in issues. Don ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate forget to enable the Show System Processes choice in the App number from the 3-dots menu. alone then you would be able to see Google Services Framework in the app tilt.
3. Uninstall Google Chrome and WebView updates
If you still can ’ metric ton sign into Chrome on your Android, try uninstalling updates from the app. additionally, you should uninstall updates from the Android WebView that ’ s a known perpetrator for many issues. Once you update the apps again, check if the trouble is resolved.
hera ’ s how to uninstall Google Chrome and WebView updates from Play shop :
- Open Play Store.
- Look for Google Chrome.
- Tap Uninstall. This will uninstall updates from Chrome.
- Do the same for Android WebView.
- Restart your phone and open Chrome. Sign in and then update the app.
As an option, you can download and sideload an APK of Google Chrome. We explained everything, here, and you can find Chrome APKs on APK Mirror, here.
4. Remove Google Account and add it again
The adjacent solution we can recommend is removing the Google Account on your device and adding it again. sometimes, the seamless integration doesn ’ t oeuvre as intended and you need to kickstart it again. Removing Google Account won ’ t delete your data. here ’ s how to remove and add your Google Account on Android :
- Open Settings.
- Select Accounts.
- Select Google.
- Remove the account.
- Restart your device, and add the account again. You don’t need to restore apps when asked to restore data upon signing in.
open Google Chrome and you should be able to sign in without issues.
5. A few tips for PC users
If you have issues on your personal computer alternatively of your Android, there are some things you can try. here are some tips for personal computer users that can ’ deoxythymidine monophosphate gestural into Chrome with Google Account :
- In Chrome, open the 3-dots menu > Settings > You and Google and make sure that the Allow Chrome Sign-in option is enabled.
- Press Ctrl + Shift + Delete to bring up the Clear Browsing Data dialog box. Clear all data or just clear cache and try signing in again.
- Try signing in with Gmail, YouTube, Drive, etc. This will automatically sign you into your Google Account on Chrome.
- Reinstall Google Chrome on your PC.
And, with that, we can call it a wrap. Thank you for reading and don ’ thymine forget to parcel your thoughts in the comments segment below.