If you misplace your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch, or Mac, the Find My iPhone app will let you use any io device to find it and protect your data. Simply install this exempt app, open it, and sign in with the Apple ID you use for iCloud. Find My iPhone will help you locate your missing device on a function, remotely lock it, play a sound, display a message, or erase all the data on it.
For missing io devices, Find My iPhone besides includes Lost Mode. Lost Mode locks your device with a passcode and can display a custom message and contact phone number right on the Lock Screen. While in Lost Mode, your device can keep traverse of where it has been and report bet on so you can view its recent location history, right from the Find My iPhone app.
Please note that Find My iPhone must be enabled in iCloud settings on your device before you can locate it with this app.
• Locate your iPhone, iPad, ipod touch, or Mac on a function
• Play a audio for two minutes at full volume ( even if your device is set to silent )
• remotely lock your device with a passcode
• Display a custom-made message on the Lock Screen
• View recent location history of your device while in Lost Mode ( io devices )
• Get driving directions to device localization
• Remotely erase all contentedness and settings on your device
• Battery charge index
New for io 9 :
• View your current location and the location of your missing device on the lapp map.
• Cancel a pending erase request if your missing device is offline.
How Your Data is used
When you use Find My iPhone, your device ’ sulfur localization, a well as information about your device and your explanation will be sent to and retained by Apple so Apple can provide you with the service. Your device ’ randomness localization is only air to Apple if you actively request the placement of a device or accessory. If you choose to enable the Send last Location feature, your device ’ s last acknowledge placement will be automatically sent to Apple any time your device ’ s battery reaches a critically abject level. Apple retains localization information and makes it accessible to you for 24 hours, after which it is deleted.
Supported languages : English, Arabic, australian English, brazilian Portuguese, British English, Canadian French, Catalan, Croatian, Czech, Danish, Dutch, Finnish, French, German, Greek, Hebrew, Hindi, Hong Kong Chinese, Hungarian, Indonesian, Italian, Japanese, Korean, Malay, Mexican Spanish, Norwegian, Polish, Portuguese, Romanian, Russian, Simplified Chinese, Slovak, Spanish, Swedish, Thai, Traditional Chinese, Turkish, Ukrainian, Vietnamese
• Find My iPhone 4.0 requires io 8 or by and by and iCloud. You can create a free Apple ID to use with iCloud on your iPhone, iPad, iPod touch or Mac.
• Wi-Fi or cellular internet connection is required. WiFi-only devices must be connected to the Internet via a register Wi-Fi net to be located.