Apple iPhone X – Find My iPhone – AT&T
• Use Find My
Turn Find My On or Off
1. From the home screen, select the Settings app.
note : To see all your devices in Find My iPhone, use the same Apple ID when you set up each device.
2. Select your Apple ID, then choice Find My.
note : If you ’ re asked to sign in, enter your Apple ID. If you don ’ t have one, blue-ribbon Create a new Apple ID, then follow the instructions.
3. Select Find My iPhone, then ensure the Find My iPhone and Send Last Location switches are in the On status.
note : When you turn on Find My iPhone, Activation Lock is turned on mechanically american samoa well. Activation Lock makes it harder for anyone to use or sell your iPhone if it ’ mho ever lost or stolen. For more information, visit the Apple Support article Find My iPhone Activation Lock. If your device is lost or stolen and the battery charge tied becomes critically humble, its localization is sent to Apple mechanically. When you use Find My iPhone to locate that device, you see where it was before its battery ran out of charge.
4. To turn off Find my iPhone, select the Find My iPhone switch, then enter your Apple ID password and blue-ribbon Turn Off.
5. If you ’ ra contribution of a Family Sharing family, you can use Find My to help find your family members ’ io devices ( io 8 or former ) and Mac computers ( OS X v10.10 or belated ). To set up Family share, from the Apple ID shield blue-ribbon Family Sharing then select Set Up Your Family and follow the prompts.
notice : Each family member must set up their devices and computers to share their locations with other syndicate members. On an io device : Go to Settings > iCloud > Share My Location. On a Mac : open iCloud preferences, suction stop Manage Family Sharing, then choose kin members one at a prison term. For more data, see the Apple Support article Family Sharing.
Use Find My
1. From the home screen, navigate to and select the Find My app.
2. blue-ribbon Continue.
3. Select the Devices tab, then select the coveted iOS device.
4. The device ‘s location will be displayed. Swipe up from the bottom menu to view expanded options then select the desire option :
• PLAY SOUND : To remotely ring the device, choose Play Sound.
• DIRECTIONS : To get directions directly to your device, blue-ribbon Directions.
• MARK AS LOST : To mark the device as lost, choose Activate then follow the prompts.
• ERASE IPHONE : To remotely erase your device, choice Erase This Device.
note : Learn how to locate your device, play a sound, lock in and track your device, or remotely erase your device. Learn more from the Apple support articles If your iPhone is lost or stolen and Get help using Find My iPhone.
Read more: A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering
Read more: Dual_EC_DRBG – Wikipedia
Category : crypto topics