By Manpreet Kaur Sandhu
- September 11, 2020
- AOL Mail
AOL is not a new player, as it has been providing e-mail services since 1985. therefore, millions of users have their faith and emotions associated with AOL. flush AOL has never failed to impress and amaze its users. By offering 250 GB postbox size, AOL proved that it is a customer-oriented avail provider. apart from this AOL offers many other fascinating features such as :
- 25 MB attachment limit
- capacity to store around 5000 messages ( 1000 new and 4000 older)
- High-end security features to control cyber attacks
- Support for IMAP, POP3, and SMTP settings
- Auto-correcter and Spell-checker.
But, to take advantage of all these features, you must have registered yourself with AOL e-mail services and must have the log in credentials to sign in to AOL. sometimes, users have the right hardened of log in credentials but fail to access their AOL electronic mail account ascribable to certain AOL login issues. hera we will address such problems that prevent users from signing in to AOL. Every problem is explained and supported by an accurate solution so that you can fix AOL sign-in problems without any serve. Read till the end to find the “ Bonus ” that we have for you.
Problem 1: Authentication Errors
The authentication errors occur with the message stating “ Blerk error 1 ”. The major causal agent behind this is the incorrect settings or the outdated interpretation of the browser. In order to fix this, you can try the below-given corrective measures.
Solution 1: Fix Browser Problems
Part 1:Clear All the Data
beginning try to clear all the reserved data such as cache, cookies, and history from the browser and then check if the issue has been resolved. besides, you should consider avoiding Internet Explorer as it is known not to work good with AOL e-mail services. however, we highly suggest you use other browsers like Edge and Google Chrome .
Part 2: Fix AOL Login Problems with Internet Explorer
But there are some users who want to stick with Internet Explorer, therefore here is what you can do to fix AOL login problems with Internet Explorer .
Add AOL to Trusted Sites
- Go to Tools>> Internet Options
- Now select the Security tab
- Choose Trusted Sites and then select Sites
- Under “Add this website to the zone”, type https://www.aol.com/
- Click Add and then OK
- Now restart your browser to implement the changes.
Enable the Protected Mode
- Click Tools and then Internet Options
- In the Security Tab, click on Internet option
- Now, put a checkmark against the Enable Protected Mode and then select “Trusted Sites”
- Then select the “Enable protected mode” and restart your IE browser.
Use No Add-ons mode For Internet Explorer
- Click Start and then go to All Programs
- Choose Accessories and then System Tools
- Now, choose Internet Explorer (No add-ons) from the list
Part 3: Modify Browser Settings
the settings of your browser play an important role in the successful sign-in procedure of AOL e-mail. therefore, it is suggested to adjust the security settings of your browser. Every browser be it Mozilla, Microsoft Edge, Google Chrome, or Safari, has its own adjust of settings, so make you understand the difference .
Problem 2: Unable to load AOL Log-in Page
AOL keeps changing its sign-in page, particularly since the end few years have been quite erratic for AOL. Currently, AOL email accounts can be accessed through hypertext transfer protocol : //login.aol.com/. It is very easy to log in to AOL electronic mail if you know the right platform and the report credentials. But if the AOL sign-in page is creating issues for you, we have apt solutions to it. Are you not able to load AOL Log-in Page ? ? here is the solution. Solutions : Blerk Error 4 ! signifies the problem in loading the sign-in page of AOL. This occurs due to a number of reasons but can be fixed if troubleshot by rights.
Read more: A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering
here are the few corrective measures you can try to fix the loading trouble with the AOL login foliate .
1. Clear and Restart the browser
These loading issues are by and large related to browser problems. consequently, it is advisable to clean your browser from all the trash and reserved data like cookies, hoard, and history and then restart your browser. This is the simplest yet most effective manner to load AOL world wide web pages successfully .
2. Remove Cache and Temporary Files from System
If your device is loaded with cache and irregular files, it covers all the space that is used by early services. therefore, removing the system register files, cache, temp files, and clearing the recycle bank identification number can do the trick for you. besides, look for the unnecessary programs and delete them along with their related files so that you can clear up space on your device to run other services in the proper manner .
3. Modify Security Settings
sometimes firewalls and other security programs of your device intervene with the serve of AOL services. therefore, it is suggested to temporarily disable the security services while signing in to AOL. besides, you can try :
- Disabling the web-filter option
- Check that AOL.com access is not disabled.
- Add AOL.com to trusted sites.
Problem 3: AOL is Not Working on iPhone
Solution: iPhone users much come across respective glitches while signing in to AOL. They are advised to follow the below-given recovery steps to defeat the AOL log in errors .
- Update your iOS, because the outdated operating system creates a couple of issues with the email services, especially AOL>
- Clean your device from junk and then restart your mail.
- If the issue seems to be going nowhere, you can try deleting and reinstalling the AOL mail app.
Problem 4: AOL Password Problems
Solution: The correct combination of password and username is key for successful entree to your AOL score. In case you forget any one of them, will not be able to access the account. however, the forget password is the most common issue .
Hence, Here Are the Steps to Reset Your AOL Password
- Open a browser and visit the www.aol.com
- Now type the username and click on Next
- Next click on the option Trouble Signing in
- Here, AOL will offer you multiple options to reset your password.
- Either you can reset the password by using the email address by using the registered phone number.
- Pick any one and move to the next steps, now you will get the verification code.
- Enter the code into the box and will be able to set a new password for your AOL account.
Bonus: Generic Troubleshooting Tips
If you are not able to fix AOL sign-in issues with the above-given methods of recovery, we have a pair of other troubleshooting methods available for you. These methods are evenly effective for all devices and platforms .
Tip 1: Look Over the Internet Connection
Internet connection is the choice thing to run an electronic mail military service or any other application. Hence, if you are not able to log in to AOL e-mail, check the internet joining. Make sure your device is by rights connected to the internet. In case, you found not, take the necessary step to make it viable with your device .
Tip 2: Check the Browser Settings
A browser ’ randomness cache and impermanent web site files help the site to run fast. The cache will re-form every clock time you browse the web site. As a result, users face common issues like outdated pages, websites freezing, and pages not loading or being unresponsive, and more. however, sometimes it may trigger the login problem in AOL e-mail, so to fix it, check your browser settings. First, clean the history of your browser and then dump all the cache, saved cookies, and other temp files. After doing all that, try to log in to your AOL e-mail. If the problem persists, try using different browsers.
Read more: A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering
Tip 3: Change Firewall Settings
A firewall is the default protection provided by Windows ; it blocks all the unwanted access of the websites or viruses into your device. however, due to the nature of blocking websites, it may create issues while login into AOL mail, to fix this you need to change the settings by following the underneath fastball points .
- Open the Control Panel or Windows Setting and type ‘Windows Firewall’ in the search bar.
- Click on ‘Allowed Programs’ and check if www.aol.com has been allowed.
- Uncheck the column for ‘web filtering’ options.
- Now, open the browser and sign in to your account
Tip 4: Use your browser with Default Settings
even after cleaning cache, history, and temp files from the browser and however facing issues while login into your account, it is suggested to use your browser with the default settings. Doing this may dump the adware or the add-ons, bookmark which might be hampering the performance of the browser. however, if you are going to restore browser default settings, try to save all the data such as bookmark, storehouse password, and more .