One common issue you may experience in Chrome is when the browser log you out every time you close it. here are a few fixes that you can try to resolve this consequence .
1. Checking Chrome Sign in Settings
Google Chrome has a feature that allows you to disable sign language in to the browser. For those who can not sign in or are constantly logged out of Chrome, proceed to the steps below to determine whether this feature is turned off .
- Click on the three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
- Go to Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Navigate to Sync and Google services option.
- Turn on the Allow Chrome Sign-in by dragging the toggle to the right.
- Once done, tap on Relaunch to apply the changes.
If the trouble persists despite Chrome sign-in option being enabled, proceed to the next situate .
2. Turn On Cookies in Chrome
Chrome wo n’t remember your sign-in information unless you enable cookies. A cookie not alone allows websites to remember your login information, but besides keeps lead of your shopping handcart and other abandon purchases .
Chrome may log you out if you do n’t have cookies enabled in your browser. You can check that by following these steps :
MAKEUSEOF VIDEO OF THE DAY
- Tap on three vertical dots at the top right and go to the Settings in Google Chrome.
- On this page, navigate to Cookies and other site data.
If the cookies are already enabled in your browser, tap on Cookies and other site data to open up general settings for cookies. here, make the adopt changes :
- Toggle off the switch right next to Clear cookies and site data when you close all windows.
last, make surely your antivirus is not deleting cookies after every scan. Try disabling your antivirus and logging into any web site to see if your browser retains any information this meter. Change your antivirus or tweak your antivirus settings if that ‘s the perpetrator .
related : Hidden Chrome Features That Will Make You More productive
3. Turn Off Chrome Sync
When you enable the Sync option in Chrome, you can sync your bookmarks, history, auto-fill information, and login credentials for versatile websites. You can then access your synced data on any device using the same account .
Chrome might not be syncing your account if it is losing your login information or if it is not keeping it reproducible across different devices that are using the same bill .
This is how you can turn it on :
- Click on three vertical dots in the upper-right corner.
- Go to Settings and tap on the Turn on sync.. option.
4. Turn Off Your Chrome Extensions
It ‘s besides potential for extensions to interfere with browser serve, although this is rare. If you use a security system or privacy reference, it probable logs out your report when the browser is closed .
Try turning off particular extensions from Chrome, or if the problem persists and you do n’t have excessively many extensions installed, try disabling them all .
- Tap on three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
- Navigate to More tools > Extensions.
- Slide the toggle to the left to turn the extensions off manually.
5. Updating Chrome Version
You could be vulnerable to malware if you are using an outdated interpretation of Chrome, so this might besides be the reason Chrome is logging you out. Try updating your browser once to see if that fixes the problem .
You can check if your browser has been updated by following these steps .
- Click on three vertical dots and navigate to Help > About Chrome.
- If Chrome is updated, you’ll see a message “Google Chrome is up to date”.
- If a new update is available, tap on Update and relaunch the browser once to execute the changes.
6. Resetting Chrome
If none of the above fix has worked, reset Google Chrome once. By resetting the browser, all settings are reset to default. Be certain to enable synchronize and cookies settings again if resetting Chrome turns them off .
hera is how you can reset Google Chrome .
- Click on three vertical dots in the top-right corner.
- Navigate to the Settings from the dropdown menu.
- Scroll down and expand the Advanced settings at the bottom of the settings window.
- Tap on Restore settings to their original defaults.
- Tap on Reset Settings in the popup window.
Most of the time, resetting the browser resolves the trouble. If you do this, your browsing history and bookmarks will be erased, and your settings may be reverted, therefore back up your data before you reset the browser. besides, go through all major settings once to make certain they are correct after you reset Chrome.
Read more: A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering
associate : How to Use Chrome on Mobile Like a Pro
7. Switching Account in Chrome
Make indisputable Google Chrome is n’t logging you out of a specific score. Check if Chrome treats the same account the lapp way on another personal computer. Start using a raw report if it ‘s an issue with your report by transferring your synchronize data over .
Chrome can besides make a particular Google report the default and log that account in every time you open the browser. Make certain that ‘s not the sheath in your browser .
A irregular report switch can solve the trouble, and you will then be able to sign in to your early account with which you were having difficulties earlier .
Remove Chrome Logging You Out Problem
If you keep the sign-in data saved in your browser, you wo n’t have to sign in to Google services like Gmail, Drive, and so forth, every time. You save both time and feat this way .
Although Chrome is one of the best, minimal, and most knock-down browsers, you wo n’t like spending a lot of time fiddling with it. so, if it ‘s laggy, speed it up !
7 Ways to Fix Slow Chrome Issues
About The author
( 229 Articles Published )
Shan ’ s brain churns words all day farseeing and this is his boodle and butter. Every day he learns something modern, teaches it to the MUO hearing, and makes a living out of it .
More From Shan Abdul
Read more: A Few Thoughts on Cryptographic Engineering
Subscribe to our newsletter
Join our newsletter for technical school tips, reviews, free ebooks, and single deals !
Click here to subscribe