A newly crown coin has been released to mark the seventieth anniversary of the D-Day Landings, showing an image of troops approaching the Normandy beaches in a landing craft and the engrave coastline bearing names of all five beaches below. Struck to a senior high school stipulation, merely 19,999 are available. Applications are immediately open for ‘The D-Day Landing ‘ Golden Crown, in full layered with pure 24-carat aureate and accented in wax color .
Applications will be approved in nonindulgent ordain of receipt. If your lotion is successful you will be notified. offer is limited to one mint per family. successful applicants will qualify to view the next coin in ‘The 70th Anniversary D-Day Commemorative Coin Collection ‘, a serial of six gold layered crowns honouring each outgrowth of the military that took contribution in the Normandy Landings of 1944. These foster crowns will be sent at monthly intervals after your ‘The d-day Landing ‘ Golden Crown. Each will be yours to view on approval for 14 days. You may cancel at any time .
An instructive certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of commit with each edition, which details the alone specification of your mint. This offer is likely to attract considerable interest, and not barely from collectors.
Do n’t hesitate – this offer is likely to attract considerable pastime, and not just from collectors. Honour this historic consequence and place your order nowadays !
‘The d-day Landing ‘ Golden Crown is an heirloom edition exclusive to The Bradford Exchange and features :
- A limited edition crown commemorating the D-Day Landing, honouring the courage of all those who took part in the assault of the Normandy beaches
- LIMITED EDITION – Limited to 19,999 editions worldwide. Each coin has its own individual number showing that it is part of this limited issue
- HIGH SPECIFICATION – Intended as a collector item, this crown is fully layered with pure 24-carat gold
- INCREDIBLE DETAIL – The flags of each Allied nation are accented in full colour. The coin shows an historic image of troops approaching the Normandy beaches and the engraved coastline bearing names of all five beaches
- FREE – An informative Certificate of Authenticity is included FREE of charge
- MEASUREMENTS – Measure 38.6 mm in diameter
- APPROVAL – You can view this coin edition on approval for 14 days and without obligation
- INTRODUCTORY PRICE – Special introductory price for the first issue, ‘The D-Day Landing’ Golden Crown, as your introduction to this prestigious collection of coins, layered in 24-carat gold
arrange A COLLECTION BY SUBSCRIPTION PLAN IS FOR SMART COLLECTORS :
- Reserve the entire collection from The Bradford Exchange in your name so you never risk an increase on the price of other coins within this collection, or miss a single issue of the ‘The 70th Anniversary D-Day Commemorative Coin Collection’
- Each issue will be shipped to you for your review at regular intervals (pending availability) and charged to the credit card on which your order was placed. No need to order each one separately
- Each will be yours to view on approval for 14 days. You may cancel your coin collection at any time with no obligation
- Price details for AUS Residents: Issue One, ‘The D-Day Landing’ Golden Crown is available at the special introductory price of just $29.99 (plus $9.99 P&H). Additional coins in this collection may be yours for only $79.99 (plus $9.99 P&H), each issue to be sent at regular intervals as they become available.
What is a subscription design ?