Since 1947 ( save for the periodic hiccup ), the annual uncirculated set from the United States Mint has gathered all of the year ‘s standards into a single irresistible collection. From the cardboard holders of the ’40s and ’50s to the plastic envelopes of the ’60s, ’70s and ’80s to the graphically rich presentation folders of today, you can trace the arresting development of mint design and technology. now, as separate of the United States Mint ‘s 225th Anniversary celebration, the 2017 uncirculated set is ready to continue the tradition !
One-Year-Only Coins No Collection Should Be Without!
This 2017 U.S. Mint Set features all 10 of the year ‘s circulate coins in pristine uncirculated versions from both the Denver and Philadelphia Mints — that ‘s 20 coins in all ! But that ‘s only the begin. Check out the details :
Reading: 2017 United States Mint Set
– You ‘ll receive the first-ever, Philadelphia Lincoln Cent with a “ P ” mintmark — something that has never been done before in the past 225 years of the mint, and wo n’t be done again after 2017 !
– Your laid will besides contain 2017 ‘s five America the Beautiful Quarters from both mints, including :
- The sacred Native American earthworks of Effigy Mounds National Monument in Iowa
- The Frederick Douglass National Historic Site in Washington, D.C., honoring the courageous and influential author, orator and statesman
- The natural wonders and rich history of the Ozark National Scenic Riverways in Missouri, symbolized by the park’s Alley Mill, built in1894
- New Jersey’s lasting tribute to the immigrants that arrived on the shores of Ellis Island during the late 1800s and early 1900s, now part of the Statue of Liberty National Monument, and
- George Rogers Clark National Park in Indiana, named for the Lieutenant Colonel that led a surprise capture of Fort Sackville on February 25, 1779, limiting British control during a crucial time in the American Revolution
– You ‘ll besides find 2017 ‘s native american Dollar featuring Sequoyah, the godhead of the monumental Cherokee Syllabary that established newfangled avenues for intertribal communication in the early 1800s — one each from Denver and Philadelphia
– finally, you ‘ll receive the standard Jefferson Nickel, Roosevelt Dime and Kennedy Half Dollar from both mints, deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as the Lincoln cent from the Denver Mint
All of the above is collected and presented in two stunning U.S. Mint folders that both contain a wax slate of statistics deoxyadenosine monophosphate well as a certificate of authenticity. now is the perfect time to continue your collection or start a trade name new venture on the veracious foot. Do n’t wait another moment — and it to your cart now !